Program Code: TCCM/HD
Adult: 2,000 Baht
Child: 1,000 Baht (8 years or under)
*Reservations require a 50% deposit in advance.
08.00 – 08.30 Pick-up from your hotel / Guest House.
09.00 Arrive at The Chang 1.
- Meet the team
- Receive safety lecture on how to behave when around the elephants.
- Visit the Elephant Cemetery and Education Building, where you will see an elephant’s skeleton, and learn some interesting facts about their bodies.
- Learn how to shred grass and mix it with herbal supplements and other ingredients, as a special food for the elephants. Feed the elephants.
- Visit the Elephant Pharmacy, where you can learn about the herbs used in the elephant’s medication, and also how to make Tamarind balls to feed the elephants with.
- Walk to meet each group of elephants, and feed them. Observe elephants in the stream, and mud bath.
- Relax with a drink and snack
- 12:00 - 12:30 Transfer back to your hotel/guest house
12.00 – 12.30 Pick-up from hotel/guest house
13.00 Commence the program (Same as morning)
16.00-16.30 Transfer back to your hotel/guest house.
Please be aware that the elephants choose if they will take a mud bath or bathe in the stream. We don’t force them. Therefore, some activities may be subject to change at short notice.