The Itinerary of Basic mini Mahout training course
2 Rounds a day 1.30 Hours per a round.
Morning : 9.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m. / Afternoon : 1.00 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Arrive at Maesa Nursery, Welcomed by mahout instructor team, registration for the program and
insurance, leading to the changing room and changing into mahout outfit.
- Meet the staff team, briefly introduction of basic essential information about elephant and safety
- Start learning about basic elephant command words, essential mahout knowledge and skill. Do
bareback riding, move to the stream and give them a bath.
- Feed the elephants with banana and sugar cane. Visit the baby elephants
- Finish the program. Farewell elephants, mahouts and staff.
- Lend Mahout Outfit
- Drinking water
- Round trip van transportation.