The Itinerary of Half Day Basic Mahout training course
2 Rounds a day 3 Hours per a round.
Morning : 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m. / Afternoon : 1.00 p.m. - 4.00 p.m.
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Arrive at Maesa Nursery, Welcomed by mahout instructor team, registration for the program and
insurance, leading to the changing room and changing into mahout outfit.
- Meet the staff team, briefly introduction of basic essential information about elephant and safety
- Start learning about basic elephant command words, essential mahout knowledge and skill. Do
bareback riding, move to the stream and give them a bath.
- Feed the elephants with banana and sugar cane. Visit the baby elephants.
- Start baby care program; staff give more information about baby elephants and know how to
interact with baby elephants correctly. Feed babies and moms.
- Do the elephant enrichment for the baby elephant. (Make the DIY toy for improving their natural
- Finish the program. Farewell elephants, mahouts and staff.
The service include:
- Mahout outfit lend.
- Drinking water
- Round trip van transportation.
- Photograph’s activities file album (Facebook, google drive download)
- Photograph with elephant dung frame