The Itinerary of Basic baby care.
2 Rounds a day 1.30 Hours per a round.
Morning : 9.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m. / Afternoon : 1.00 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Arrive at Maesa Nursery, Welcomed by mahout instructor team, registration for the
program and insurance, leading to the changing room and changing into mahout outfit.
- Start baby care program; staff give more information about baby elephants and know
how to interact with baby elephants correctly. Visit the elephants.
- Learn about supplementary food for the elephants. Make herbal balls; Sticky rice balls
and Tamarind balls. Prepare banana for baby.
- Feed the elephants. Take some photo.
- Do the elephant enrichment for the baby elephant. (Make the elephant’s toy for
improving their natural behavior)
- Finish the program. Farewell elephants, mahouts and staff.
The service include:
- Mahout outfit lend.
- Drinking water
- Round trip van transportation.
- Photograph’s activities file album (Facebook, google drive download)
- Photograph with elephant dung frame